International Contact, Inc. is a fast-paced, multi-language communications, advertising, translation and consulation agency seeking employees who can juggle many tasks simultaneously and, who are dedicated to doing them right the first time.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Reports directly to a highly focused, demanding President; the right person for this position has the proven ability to manage a diverse staff and willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. Duties include managing the day-to-day operations of the company and overseeing the performance of all staff.
Reports directly to the General Manager; the right candidate is a self-starter who is skilled at managing office operations. The Administrative Manager oversees the work of the Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, and Bookkeeper as well as ensuring that staff has the appropriate supplies and support to do their job.
Reports directly to the General Manager, the right person can oversee the work of several production coordinators handling multiple projects simultaneously to ensure error-free work within deadlines. Qualifications include experience in localization, print, pre-press or graphic arts production. Requires some experience with Macintosh, IBM and Microsoft Office. Foreign language ability a plus!
The Account Executive is responsible for all marketing and sales efforts within a specified area as defined by management. Skills required include prior sales experience with verifiable success in meeting company goals. Must be able to supply project quotes, negotiate sales agreements, complete paperwork for production and accounting. Primary customer contact throughout production and delivery process, coordinates change orders and performs follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Reports directly to the Production Coordinator, the right person is detail-oriented and looking for an entry-level career opportunity. Qualifications include some experience in print, pre-press or graphic arts productions. Macintosh, IBM and Microsoft Office experience as well as word processing and page-layout programs is highly desirable. Foreign language ability a plus!
The right candidate demonstrates initiative and can anticipate the President’s needs without being asked. In addition, the Administrative Assistant performs duties that include handling phone inquiries by clients and vendors, filing, interacting with outside contractors for building maintenance, maintains inventory, orders supplies and performs other administrative tasks that provide support to the other employees.
We are looking for a creative technologist to keep our hardware in great shape, help select/deploy/customize new hard and software, and problem-solve tech issues.
- Flexible and self-driven to find ways to automate the company’s workflows.
- Understands business needs and complements the company president’s
- understanding of our manual processes
- Keeps abreast of new technologies to support our position in the translation marketplace.
- Ability to convey information to a cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management, organization capabilities
- Hardware/Software maintenance for a small size LAN that includes MAC and PC users.
- Management of Cloud Based email and applications (Google)
- Management of Translation & Business Management software (Plunet, memoQ, QuickBooks)
- Office automation projects, purchasing of new equipment and software.
- Previous experience with translation/localization
- Previous experience with Plunet Business Manager or similar BMS system
- Previous experience with MemoQ 2015 or similar CAT tool
- Knowledge of Unicode and character encoding
- Strong programming/scripting experience
- OS experience: Windows, Mac, and some Unix/Linux
- Solid knowledge of database schemas
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English – other languages are an advantage
- Resolving compatibility between MAC and PC files
- Cloud migration experience a plus
Interested? e-mail us your resume with salary requirements,
or send fax or mail to the address at the page bottom (no calls please)